Oops! Forum inaccessible

GregChapman
Hi Israel,

I've recently changed host for the site in which the following forum is embedded and redirected

http://greg-afloat.969558.n3.nabble.com/
https://blog.gregafloat.org.uk/

I now find myself locked out and unable to access the backup file as it's threatened with deletion!

Please can you remove the redirection for me, so I can sort things out!
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: Oops! Forum inaccessible

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please take a print from the screen with the message?

Re: Oops! Forum inaccessible

GregChapman
Fear not!
All my fault!

In making the move of host I failed to make the CNAME  record change at the new server.

I now have access to the forum again and have removed the threat of deletion. Hardly surprising that the forum had no activity and Nabble was planning to delete it.