One thread

KS (Fester)
Good morning!  This morning when I went to my Guiding Light board the Stupid 14 thread is completely missing.
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: One thread

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
It looks like somehow the thread was deleted. On Nabble, only the author has the right to delete his/her post. So, do you know who the author is?

There are still some remnant part of the thread existing. The author deleted the root post of the thread, so the replies just  becomes posts without parents. You can still search for the remaining post by searching for "stupid part 14" from your forum home.

For example,

http://n2.nabble.com/Re%3A-STUPID--PART-14-tp1397008p1400519.html
http://n2.nabble.com/Re%3A-STUPID--PART-14-tp1397008p1400519.html
http://n2.nabble.com/Re%3A-STUPID--PART-14-tp1442364p1442789.html

Re: One thread

KS (Fester)
Yes Zaudy started the thread. That's very odd that she would delete it.  Thank you for checking it out!

From: "Will <Nabble> (via Nabble)" <[hidden email]>
It looks like somehow the thread was deleted. On Nabble, only the author has the right to delete his/her post. So, do you know who the author is?

There are still some remnant part of the thread existing. The author deleted the root post of the thread, so the replies just  becomes posts without parents. You can still search for the remaining post by searching for "stupid part 14" from your forum home.

For example,

http://n2.nabble.com/Re%3A-STUPID--PART-14-tp1397008p1400519.html
http://n2.nabble.com/Re%3A-STUPID--PART-14-tp139 7008p1400519.html
http://n2.nabble.com/Re%3A-STUPID--PART-14-tp1442364p1442789.html