On fees for using the Nabble forum

Sylwia
Good day. Please write to my e-mail address how much and in what form I can pay so that my forum is not removed. It can be an annual or monthly fee.
Forum address:http://forum-testowe.11325.n8.nabble.com/
E-mail address: Available to Administrators.

Re: On fees for using the Nabble forum

Rick
Sylwia wrote
Good day. Please write to my e-mail address how much and in what form I can pay so that my forum is not removed. It can be an annual or monthly fee.
Forum address:http://forum-testowe.11325.n8.nabble.com/
E-mail address: Available to Administrators.
Ya count me in also.

Also, as soon as I can figure out how to allow ads I will do that also.  Thx. Rick@ Cyclevisor.com. forum

Re: On fees for using the Nabble forum

sparkle
Yes us too - we did have ads for a while recently - then they disappeared.

Re: On fees for using the Nabble forum

Sylwia
I renew the question. I also have additional ones, if I embed your application on any website with self-hosting, which should relieve your server, can I count on the fact that my forum will not be deleted?

Re: On fees for using the Nabble forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator

Sylwia wrote
No, it will not solve the problem. We are dealing with other problems for while and will not delete your site.

Re: On fees for using the Nabble forum

Sylwia
Israel <Nabble> wrote
No, it will not solve the problem. We are dealing with other problems for while and will not delete your site.
Thank you for your answer. I would be grateful for information on possible financing. Of course, once you've solved your problems. Best regards

Re: On fees for using the Nabble forum

cinemapersians
The ads have returned, as in earlier today.  Does a fee (or something) need to be paid to have them removed?  Please advise.  Thanks!