Older posts scheduled to be deleted?

Matilda Tuesday
I just happen to noticed that some of the older posts "scheduled" to be deleted. Do you know what that is all about?  Is there anyway to get them back once they are deleted?

Re: Older posts scheduled to be deleted?

Hugo <Nabble>
Here is an article that explains the process:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=53

We basically schedule for deletion posts and forums that people no longer care about. We will improve this feature to better protect our users. Here is a thread with a good discussion on this subject:
http://n2.nabble.com/Why-are-Certain-Forums-and-Topics-suddenly-scheduled-for-deletion-tp4131246p4131246.html