Old Forum Missing, would like to get archive/recreate

Old Forum Missing, would like to get archive/recreate

LimpingNinja
Hey there,

There was a forum that probably had no activity for quite a long time:

http://nakedmud-community-support.676743.n2.nabble.com/

I'm interested in reclaiming this or possibly getting an archive; beyond trawling through Wayback machine is there anything available on your side?

-K

Re: Old Forum Missing, would like to get archive/recreate

GregChapman
You will have had an email warning that your forum was due to be deleted and another when it was including a link to download a backup file. These can be treated as spam by your email provider so you may have missed them.

Nabble only holds backups for a few days, so if deleted a while ago you may be out of luck. I have more information at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Restoring-A-Deleted-Forum-td4012788.html