Odd mobile login situation

Harvey
Because I'm in and out of the forum many times per day, I never log out, and stay "invisible."

I'd like to do this with my phone too (android), but something weird happens. Whether I am logged in or not on my phone, I show up as logged in and visible. I know I am logged out because it says "log in" in the upper right and I can't post without logging in.  I've checked the invisible box on my phone too.

Any ideas on what is happening?

Re: Odd mobile login situation

Pedro
Hi,

1 - everytime you log out, the system keeps you logged in about 2 or 3 minutes. Please check if this is what is happening.
2 - Do you know if your android browser cookies are enabled? If don't, enable them.

Re: Odd mobile login situation

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Hi,

1 - everytime you log out, the system keeps you logged in about 2 or 3 minutes. Please check if this is what is happening.
2 - Do you know if your android browser cookies are enabled? If don't, enable them.
It's not the two or three minute thing. It happens for longer than that.

When I go into advanced settings it always shows me as invisible, but I am not. I will try to figure out the cookies thing.

Re: Odd mobile login situation

Pedro
I'll investigate  this.

About the cookies , read this :
http://timeread.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-disable-or-enable-cookies-on-a-Droid-or-any-Android-device

Re: Odd mobile login situation

Harvey
I found the menu and I am enabling cookies. Will read this anyway.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll investigate  this.

About the cookies , read this :
http://timeread.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-disable-or-enable-cookies-on-a-Droid-or-any-Android-device

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Odd-mobile-login-situation-tp7234877p7238003.html
To unsubscribe from Odd mobile login situation, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog