Odd error forum footer

Harvey
I wanted to change the "Created By" text in my forum footer. All I did was changed the word "Administrator" to "Admin" and I got this error:

It's really no problem for me. I'm fine with it the way it is. But I thought you might want to know.

Re: Odd error forum footer

I've changed the macro and it worked fine. Are you sure you didn't change anything else in that file?

Re: Odd error forum footer

Harvey
I was pretty sure. I tried it several times.

But when I just tried it now it worked fine.

?

Re: Odd error forum footer

Pedro
It might have been a glitch. You can let us know if it happens again (some steps to reproduce it are always welcome).

Re: Odd error forum footer

Harvey
OK.  I think it was a glitch. Seemed very odd.
HTTPS Please!