Numbering posts?

lucasT84
Is there a way to number the posts, for quick reference?

Thanks

Re: Numbering posts?

Hugo <Nabble>
What do you mean by "number the posts"?

Each post has an ID, which is available in its URL. Example:
http://n2.nabble.com/Differences-between-Nabble1-and-Nabble2-tp3925029.html
(ID is 3925029). Is the ID useful for your case?

If you just want to just mark some posts (add them to your favorites), you can use the star feature.

Re: Numbering posts?

lucasT84
This message comes from a member at my forum:

Show them this (http://www.otherhealth.com/homeopathy-discussion/10861-anxiety-homeopathic-alternative-rx-anxiety.html) and point out that they're numbered, and that makes it far easier to refer to remarks.  For example, see here (link:  http://www.otherhealth.com/homeopathy-discussion/10861-anxiety-homeopathic-alternative-rx-anxiety.html), posting #21.  Say this:  Albert (Hahnemannian444) said, "They have to be numbered, Luke!"

Any further information will help.

Luke

Re: Numbering posts?

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the information. Forum owners will be able to add those numbers when we release templates in a few months. They will be able to change the user interface as they want. We will post about this feature when it is ready in the Nabble Latest Features page.