Number list within <P> tags

Harvey
Guys,

How do I make it so that the number list is indented in the text?

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Pedro
Do you use lists very often?

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Harvey

Not too often.  But I'd like an elegant solution if possible.

On Jun 17, 2013 12:00 AM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you use lists very often?

http://support.nabble.com/Number-list-within-P-tags-tp7584862p7584863.html
To unsubscribe from Number list within <P> tags, click here.
NAML

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Pedro
Please, use the class "lists" on your lists:
<ol class='lists'>...

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Harvey

Pedro not sure if I mentioned this is for the directory.

On Jun 17, 2013 1:33 PM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, use the class "lists" on your lists:
<ol class='lists'>...

http://support.nabble.com/Number-list-within-P-tags-tp7584862p7584874.html
To unsubscribe from Number list within <P> tags, click here.
NAML

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Pedro
I know, I did the changes only at the directory.

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
I know, I did the changes only at the directory.

Cool. How did you know? I didn't mention above.

It looks great:

If I want that in another app can I just take the CSS from the directory and copy it in?

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Harvey
Also I see you moved this into the NAML sub-forum. How do I tell if something is a NAML issue or not?

Pedro <Nabble> wrote

http://support.nabble.com/Number-list-within-P-tags-tp7584862p7584884.html

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Number list within <P> tags

Pedro
I searched for that content in your apps, so I found it in the directoy. I only added a class in your css:
.lists { margin-left: 70px; }
You can copy that to other apps.
My test forum.