Note to embedded forum owners

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

haozwang<Nabble>
go to options->embedding options. paste the code on your site's html

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

Gary Lewis
Got it and I've made the change.  THANKS!
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

MikePG7
Hi Haozwang - I've changed the webpage address of my forum to match my domain name, but it still only displays the name of the forum, not the forum itself - https://www.weststormontwoodlandgroup.org.uk/imaginarium.html. I would be very grateful for your advice.
Cheers
Michael Gallagher

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

Raven<Nabble>
Sorry I missed this. The provided link is dead.
MikePG7 wrote
MikePG7 wrote
Hi Haozwang - I've changed the webpage address of my forum to match my
domain name, but it still only displays the name of the forum, not the forum
itself - https://www.weststormontwoodlandgroup.org.uk/imaginarium.html . I
would be very grateful for your advice.
Cheers
Michael Gallagher
Quoted from:
http://support.nabble.com/Note-to-embedded-forum-owners-tp7599436p7602656.html

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

GregChapman
It seems the idea of using Nabble has been abandoned as there's no forum embedded in the site. There's an email address at:
https://www.weststormontwoodlandgroup.org.uk/contact.html

My assumption when I first saw the post was that the fundamental problem was that the forum hadn't been https enabled.

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

MikePG7
Hi Greig - Thanks for replying. You're right - in the end I gave up on Nabble because of the https issue.

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

GregChapman
Give it another 24 hours and I will post what I hope will become a definitive guide on the issue.

Providing you understand the concepts, it's relatively simple, though not a "one-click" solution.

Re: Note to embedded forum owners

GregChapman
The article is now available at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Embedded-Forums-and-https-td4012846.html