Not possible to lock topics?

acsKing
It seems to me that it's impossible to lock topics (so no more posts can be made).

I would really like to be able to do this and wonder why it's not possible.

In this case, I have a topic pinned with some info in it and I don't think anyone needs to post anything more in that topic. So why can't the "moderator" lock it.

Thanks, your service is very nice other than this!
Moderator of Occult secrets and Mystery Babylon EXPOSED forum
as well as contributing to the site

Re: Not possible to lock topics?

Hugo <Nabble>
We will implement this feature soon. Give us some time until we finish our top priority issues and make Nabble2 a very cool system. If you want to know when this and other features are ready, you can subscribe to our news page: http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Latest-Features-f1559156.html