Not able to post new messages in Grails forums

Not able to post new messages in Grails forums

anandsan
I am not able to post new topic in the Grails forum and it is getting returned with the below message

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.codehaus.org.

<user@grails.codehaus.org>:
Sorry, only subscribers may post. If you are a subscriber, please forward this message to user-owner@grails.codehaus.org to get your new address included. (#5.7.2)

Please look into this

Re: Not able to post new messages in Grails forums

Hugo <Nabble>
We just archive this mailing list (we don't control it). I believe you are not subscribed to the list. To subscribe to this mailing list, send an email to user-subscribe at grails.codehaus.org. After finishing your subscription, please post your message again because Nabble won't resend it to the mailing list.

Re: Not able to post new messages in Grails forums

anandsan
Thanks