Not able to embed the google docs form in my Nabble post

Not able to embed the google docs form in my Nabble post

Vijay Pal
Hi Hugo,
I have created a Google docs form and i am not able to embed it in my Forum posts

Google docs form have give me the <IFRAME> link to embed that particular form in my post or blog . But the post is not loading the form into my post.

Kindly help me
Thanks in Advance.

Cheeeeers
Vijay Pal.
------------------------------------
"We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give"
                      - Winston Churchill

Re: Not able to embed the google docs form in my Nabble post

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to the message where you have this set and I will take a look.

Re: Not able to embed the google docs form in my Nabble post

Vijay Pal
Hi Hugo,

This is the my Forum link - http://n3.nabble.com/Members-Welcome-to-Smiles-tt445430.html#a445430

The code which I have to embed in my forum is

<IFRAME src="http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dE5Hb09SYk1uM0RvYlh6S3M1Wkw0TXc6MA" width="760" height="795" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</IFRAME>

Cheeeeers
Vijay Pal.
------------------------------------
"We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give"
                      - Winston Churchill

Re: Not able to embed the google docs form in my Nabble post

Hugo <Nabble>
You should click on the "Message is in HTML Format" checkbox above the message area. I just tried that and it works.

Re: Not able to embed the google docs form in my Nabble post

Vijay Pal
Great.... It works for me.

Thanks for your Support....

Cheeeeers