Not a specific feature request, but food for thought on the mobile front.

Not a specific feature request, but food for thought on the mobile front.

PedXing
I want to bring up an idea for Nabble.  Hugo (or anyone else for that matter)... have you looked at incorporating Tapatalk into the Nabble forums?  http://www.tapatalk.com/api/api.php

Tapatalk already supports phpBB3 3.0.x, vBulletin 3.7.x/3.8.x/4.x, Invision Power Board (IPB) 3.x and Simple Machine Forum (SMF) 1.1.11+/2.x.  I don't know what the API looks like or how much work this would actually entail, but having a browser-independent real-time smart phone app with deep forum interactivity would be ideal.

If this were to be something that Nabble wanted to tackle, what kind of time investment would be required?  10 hours, 1000 hours?  I really have no clue.

shane

Re: Not a specific feature request, but food for thought on the mobile front.

☪Not_A_Admin
it looks all great and all, and the team behind it done a good job of bringing into the several leading phone manufactures.

Adding this into nabble would certainly help it climb ranks but its better to put development time towards the templates feature first.

It looks great but i just dont personally see it being used.

Re: Not a specific feature request, but food for thought on the mobile front.

Hugo <Nabble>
That's correct. We should first focus on the templates feature and internationalization because users need them to create great applications. After that, we can start looking into Tapatalk.