Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

faithtcc
I created a forum (http://faithtcc-bible-training-forum.18657.n6.nabble.com/) and I created a user named faithtcc. When I try to register the user I NEVER receive the email to confirm the registration. I would like to create at least 2 other administrative users as well. Any assistance you can provide will be very helpful. Thanks you in advance for your assistance.

Re: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

GregChapman
I'd expect your user name "faithtcc" listed as a member of the registered, administrator and anyone groups by virtue of being the creator of the forum. You don't normally need to register the creator of a forum separately.

I can see a link to your email address on your profile page. I thought that was sufficient to place you in the registered group.

In short, I think there may be a bug in Nabble's software.

Re: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

faithtcc

It registered me for the forum using the same credentials as I used to register for the support page, but it will NOT allow me to log on to the forum using my email address and will NOT send me a confirmation email when I choose register in the forum. Now I can't log on to the forum to add other administrative users and make changes. Any assistance you can provide will be EXTREMELY helpful. Thanks!

On Apr 13, 2012 2:16 AM, "GregChapman [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd expect your user name "faithtcc" listed as a member of the registered, administrator and anyone groups by virtue of being the creator of the forum. You don't normally need to register the creator of a forum separately.

I can see a link to your email address on your profile page. I thought that was sufficient to place you in the registered group.

In short, I think there may be a bug in Nabble's software.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Not-Receiving-Registration-Email-For-My-Account-tp7461012p7462027.html
To unsubscribe from Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account, click here.
NAML

Re: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

Pedro
Please, check your spam box. Our activation email could be there.

Re: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

faithtcc

I never receive it in my spam folder. I received the registration message for the support forum right away, but never the one for the actual forum that i created. When i try to log on it asks me for email address and password, but it will not allow me to log on with the credentials that i registered with and I never receive the registration email when I go back in to re-register.

On Apr 13, 2012 12:40 PM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, check your spam box.

http://support.nabble.com/Not-Receiving-Registration-Email-For-My-Account-tp7461012p7463938.html
To unsubscribe from Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account, click here.
NAML

Is it ok now? I saw that you are ponting in your forum.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

faithtcc

I’m good Pedro, thanks for all of your assistance!

Is it ok now? I saw that you are ponting in your forum.

http://support.nabble.com/Not-Receiving-Registration-Email-For-My-Account-tp7461012p7466226.html

To unsubscribe from Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account, click here.
NAML

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

springdell.pics
I am having the same problem with a new forum I created tonight. When I registered for this Nabble Support forum, I immediately received my confirmation email, but when I registered (as a different user) for my own new forum I never received the confirmation email. And I did check my junk box. Does it take so many hours after a forum is created before it will send registration confirmation emails out?

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

GregChapman
Hi springdell.pics,

Post the URL of your forum.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

springdell.pics

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

Pedro
Emails should be received within a few minutes. Do you mind trying to register again? It might have been a glitch. Please let me know if you still have issues.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

springdell.pics
I've tried several times, using two different emails/user names. I most recently tried to register about 2 minutes ago with no success.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi springdell.pics, I sent two test emails to one of those addresses that you couldn't register (kathie). Please let me know if you received them.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

springdell.pics
Yes, I received both of them.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

springdell.pics
So, any ideas about what I should do next? Should I just start over and create a new board or am I likely to have the same problem again?

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

Hugo <Nabble>
We have made a change to the system. Could you please register again to your forum and let us know if the email arrived? Thanks in advance.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

springdell.pics
I reregistered about 5 minutes ago. Still no email.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for helping me with this issue. I just registered with your Gmail address. Did you receive the email?

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

springdell.pics
No.

RE: Not Receiving Registration Email For My Account

Hugo <Nabble>
We are investigating this. While you wait, please make sure those emails are not in your spam folder. You can also check that your gmail account doesn't have any filter that could have handled those emails somehow (e.g., skip the inbox, delete automatically, etc.).
12