Noob here. Please help

Anime-Age
I made a site on weebly.com and added a nabble forum to it.

Since the site is not yet published I can't see a few things that I really really need to know:

1. I don't see the Register button/link - so I don't know if it's there already or not since I'm already logged in I can't see it.

2. Should I add this link: http://n2.nabble.com/user/Register.jtp separately? Is this the only way new members register?

3. I chose a "template" for my forum and applied it, but I can't see any changes, everything is the same. What I want to know is if changing the look of the forum requires anything special? Should I, as a site owner, see the forum in a certain way but the members see it with the look I chose?....I hope what I said has some sense.

That's all I need to know at this moment.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Noob here. Please help

Hugo <Nabble>
Anime-Age wrote
1. I don't see the Register button/link - so I don't know if it's there already or not since I'm already logged in I can't see it.
If you log out, you will see the login/register links on the upper right corner of the screen.
Anime-Age wrote
2. Should I add this link: http://n2.nabble.com/user/Register.jtp separately? Is this the only way new members register?
No
Anime-Age wrote
3. I chose a "template" for my forum and applied it, but I can't see any changes, everything is the same. What I want to know is if changing the look of the forum requires anything special? Should I, as a site owner, see the forum in a certain way but the members see it with the look I chose?....I hope what I said has some sense.
This is strange. You should immediately see the colors. Did you save your changes in the "Change appearance" screen?

Re: Noob here. Please help

Anime-Age
It's a good thing I wrote "noob" in the title :)) I discovered all I needed to know. I'm sorry I bothered you with such insignificant things.

Thank you for your answer :)