Noob Question

hogwarts
Hi I have created a forum for gameplayers on a specific server and wanted to alter who was admin etc...options gives me nothing to set admins etc...I have a subscribed member but it all seems a little messy on the interface. I am sure it is me . I have set for members in all 3 categores but think this refers to nabble membership rather than that of the forum...is this the case.
Forgive any lack of clarity its 3am.
Nigel

Re: Noob Question

hogwarts
When I go to option users...admin and members any email I add it says user not found.....I've tried 6 working email address up to now?
Confused
Nigel

Re: Noob Question

If you are talking about the "Options > Users > Who are admins?" screen, you must make sure you are trying to add a registered user to that list. Is this the problem? If not, please explain what you are trying to do.