No update from oscarmcmaster

Darwin Tsai
Can someone fix this forum, it has not been updated since August 22. Thanks !

http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/

Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

haozwang<Nabble>
hi, are you the admin of the forums? the archive was owned by hugo now owned by me. I can give the ownership to you and you have to resubscribe the mailing list.

Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

Darwin Tsai
Hi, I am not the admin of the forum, just a user, what do I need to do to help fix this forum problem? Thanks for your assistance! I don't mind take over the ownership, but what do one need to do to admin and keep this forum running smoothly with no junk entries as in the past.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
NAML

Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

haozwang<Nabble>
for now I have resubscribe the archives to the mailing list. try posting the topics on there now.

Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

Darwin Tsai
Thanks! But the forum still not up to date yet, the latest entry still show Aug 22nd: oscarmcmaster. 16x6.nabble.com
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
NAML

Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

haozwang<Nabble>
post on there to see if new post show up on forum...

Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

Darwin Tsai
This was sent to the forum and it did not update on nabble:

""""""Please ignore, test nabble.com

--
Sent from: http://oscarmcmaster.16.x6.nabble.com/oscarmcmaster-devel-f3244825.html""

Thanks for your assistance !

Regards, Darwin

Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 5:04 PM
From: "haozwang<Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Darwin Tsai" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster
post on there to see if new post show up on forum...

http://support.nabble.com/No-update-from-oscarmcmaster-tp7598763p7598793.html
To unsubscribe from No update from oscarmcmaster, click here.
NAML

Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

haozwang<Nabble>
hmm.... can you also try on the other two subforums?

Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

Darwin Tsai
oscarmcmaster-ontario-users works, but not the other 2 sub-forums

Regards, Darwin

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 at 11:09 AM
From: "haozwang<Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Darwin Tsai" <[hidden email]>
hmm.... can you also try on the other two subforums?

http://support.nabble.com/No-update-from-oscarmcmaster-tp7598763p7598806.html
To unsubscribe from No update from oscarmcmaster, click here.
NAML

Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

haozwang<Nabble>
can you try the other 2 forums now?

Re: Re: Re: No update from oscarmcmaster

Darwin Tsai
Thanks, seems like all the sub-forums are now working ! Thanks for your help !

Regards, Darwin

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 at 5:22 PM
From: "haozwang<Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Darwin Tsai" <[hidden email]>