No response to Premium support members?

bautaman
Hello!

I payed 18$ to get support. helping translate to swedish.
I haven't seen any support replyes ay the forum this year.
Is it all closed down?
I want to translate from English to Swedish.
I already read the instructions, please clarify.
What file can I download and start working with?
How do I upload it to see my changes?
I'll probably make some database structure for this,
that can be useful for other languages as well.
I wish to do it in small steps.
And I don't want5 to pay more to waity for instructions.
Here is my recipt:
Greetings from Amazon Payments,
Your Jul 26, 2012 payment to Nabble LLC for $18.00 is complete. Here are the payment details:
Payment details:
Transaction ID: 1731LOD6M3N7D5VT6F1SN5M2OFOZVABA1PV
Recipient: Nabble LLC
For: 5 Weeks of Premium Support
Amount: $18.00
Date: Jul 26, 2012
Payment method: Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3038
Reference: 5 Weeks of Premium Support

Please respond with instructions to bautaman@mdb.nu
Can we trust NABBLE?

anyone...