No place to register??

TD@Arrowheadpoker
All of a sudden, my players cannot register on my new forum.......I see no place to register or login ??? What happened and how do I fix?  I would also like the forum to be on a separate page, but one problem at a time.......

Re: No place to register??

Hugo <Nabble>
TD@Arrowheadpoker wrote
All of a sudden, my players cannot register on my new forum.......I see no place to register or login ??? What happened and how do I fix?
You can only see the login/register links if you are not logged in. So you may log out and visit your forum. To log out, click on the dropdown arrow close to your user name on the upper right corner of the screen. You will see the logout option.
TD@Arrowheadpoker wrote
I would also like the forum to be on a separate page, but one problem at a time.......
You can embed your forum on any page.
Just click on "Options > Embedding options" to get the embedding code.