No horizontal scroll bars when i embed

euphoriapl
when I embed my gallery into my website, and click on an image to enlarge it, the right side of the image is clipped and there is no horizontal scrollbar on the bottom to move the page to the right.

when i view the gallery on the nabble site, its fine and there is a scrollbar, so the problem is with my site's code im guessing.

i can set the width of the embedded site to 3000px, and then the entire image is shown but it makes the gallery look ugly since it gets stretched out.

any ideas/solutions?

euphoricrender.tk in the photography section

Re: No horizontal scroll bars when i embed

Hugo <Nabble>
We will work on a solution and soon this won't be a problem anymore.

Re: No horizontal scroll bars when i embed

euphoriapl
Well I changed the gallery completely on my website, and no longer use nabble, so if you go to the photography section you wont know what im talking about anymore