No Subcategory Option Anymore

Tank
I have been a member of Nabble for awhile now and I loved the way you could click on the create a Subcategory button in the options menu, but now it is gone, but there is a place that says manage your subcategories.  Has nabble removed the Subcategory option or is there something wrong with my blog?

Thank You
Jamie

Nabble Latest Features | Users, Groups and Permissions

Graham Perrin
Tank wrote
 create a Subcategory button in the options menu, but now it is gone
Re <http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Support-f1.subapps.html> I recommend subscribing to the Nabble Latest Features forum. Please see the recent announcement Users, Groups and Permissions in that forum.

Is what you see in your Options menu explained by the recent changes to permissions?

Re: No Subcategory Option Anymore

SteveM
It's an anomoly of the new system -  the same thing happened to me; you have to go to your 'change permissions' section and click the 'authors' box under the 'create sub-apps' section. You have to select 'custom' in the drop-down box first. Hope this helps.

Re: No Subcategory Option Anymore

Tank
Yes it worked, Thank You