No "New Topic" on Category or Board type?

No "New Topic" on Category or Board type?

Geert Claes
Is there a way to remove the "New Topic" from the Category or Board, because it only makes sense to post on a Forum?

I read that a previous Nabble Support solutions (http://n2.nabble.com/How-to-make-the-New-Topic-displayed-in-subforum-only-tt3230476.html#a3230476) suggested the options:
- Everyone can participate, but restricted topics
- Registered users can participate, but restricted topics
but I don't see these options in my "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" or am I missing the point?

Re: No "New Topic" on Category or Board type?

Hugo <Nabble>
We have changed that screen to make it more intuitive. If you want to force users to post in sub-forums, you should select: [Everyone, Members, Everyone] or [Everyone, Members, Registered]. We will add a note about this soon.