No Longer Registered With Nabble2

JBW

No Longer Registered With Nabble2

JBW
For some reason, I can not access Nabble2 with my primary id of "JBWolverine"  (owner and administrator of the Micromem forum).

My email address is not registered on your system, according to the messages I get when I check for a forgotten password.

I am using my backup "JBW" access to send this message and access the forum, but I do not know how to resolve the primary problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--JB

Re: No Longer Registered With Nabble2

Hugo <Nabble>
I checked your account and it is ok. Maybe you forgot which email address you used for that account. Please try to login with other emails you have and let me know if you had success or not. I will help you in case you can't remember that information.

Re: No Longer Registered With Nabble2

JBWolverine
Hugo--

I am sorry for wasting your time... I forgot I changed the email address that was originally used to set up the forum last September.

(The gray matter is working a little slower these days).

Thank you

JBWolverine

Re: No Longer Registered With Nabble2

Hugo <Nabble>