No Editor in my Options?

J :)
I am trying to set up but am unable to locate Editor in my Options menu to make any changes... hmmm? Any suggestions?

J :)

Re: No Editor in my Options?

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to your forum so that we can take a look.

Re: No Editor in my Options?

Peter Cawson
I'm having the same problem with the DBA forums eg http://n4.nabble.com/DBA-The-Barge-Association-main-list-f222579.html.

With Nabble 1 there was an Edit button that could be used by the poster of the message concerned.  He could also (if I remember correctly) Delete his message unless a reply to it had been posted.

How can one Edit or Delete one's own postings using Nabble 2?

Thanks

Peter
cawson@onetel.com

Re: No Editor in my Options?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Peter, you can open your post and click on the "More" link. A dropdown will be displayed with options like "Delete post permanently", "Move this post", "Edit post", etc. Do you see that?

RE: No Editor in my Options?

Peter Cawson
Hi Hugo

Thanks for the reply but the More button on DBA Forums only offers:

Print Post

I've just opened my own recent posting to check this, but these are the only options under More.  Is there any way to get:

Edit Post and
Delete post permanently
reinstated on these DBA Forums:

Many thanks

Peter Cawson

RE: No Editor in my Options?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Peter, Let's work together to solve your problem. First of all, please make sure you are logged in when you open your posts. For example, try this post:
http://n4.nabble.com/Living-on-a-barge-and-having-a-car-too-tp621429p621567.html

Do you see those options (edit post, delete post permanently, etc.)?
If not, please click on your user name on the upper right corner of the screen. What do you see? Do you see options like "My Personal Settings", etc?

Please let me know what you have found.