Newspaper Author Links

Harvey
One of our newspaper authors asked if it was possible to have a link to all of his articles.

Right now you can link to the authors profile and then filter by TOPICS. But because (I think) it's Java Script the URL doesn't change.

Is this something that could be done? ie link to an authors topics?  Don't do anything yet just wondering.

Re: Newspaper Author Links

Pedro
Go the author's profile, filter bu topics then click at permalink.
You gonna get something like this:
http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=83631&filter=topics_only

Re: Newspaper Author Links

Harvey
Thanks!

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Go the author's profile, filter bu topics then click at the permalink.
You gonna get something like this:
http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=83631&filter=topics_only

http://support.nabble.com/Newspaper-Author-Links-tp7586793p7586809.html
To unsubscribe from Newspaper Author Links, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog