Newpaper comments and images

Re: Odd error forum footer

Hugo <Nabble>
I fixed the forum and magazine. Everything should be okay now. I guess this answer confused me, because you tried to apply the change to your forum, not to the magazine.

Re: Odd error forum footer

Harvey
I totally understand why you got confused. I'm confused too.

So in the forum anyone can post pics and video, but in the magazine only people in the images group can do it right?

Re: Odd error forum footer

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey44 wrote
So in the forum anyone can post pics and video, but in the magazine only people in the images group can do it right?
Yes.
12