New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

Clipper

I log in. I log out. I log in. Where's the forum admin? I want to change the appearance.

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

americus
On the right "Options" They are greatly expanded for admin

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

Clipper
I somply do not have "options" to perform advanced admin. Where is this "options" menu??

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

americus
Oh, you got forums. On forum on the left "New Topic   People   Options"

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

Clipper
Okay, found that. The "options" menu only lists three items. Subscribe via email. Post by email. Structure.

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

boogaloo
Then you're not signed in

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

Clipper
Stupid Q: Is logged-in and signed-in different...'cause I am logged in. ??

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

merican
Don't know which BUT if your username shows in the upper right corner of the window you're good to go. If not you ain't.

Re: New to Forums. Where is the forum admin?

Clipper

There's my user name. Here's a screen shot of the menu. It is the same on any page of the forum I explore.

The Options menu for a forum is at the home page of the forum

Graham Perrin
Clipper wrote

There's my user name. Here's a screen shot of the menu. It is the same on any page of the forum I explore.
That screen shot is of a topic (within a forum).

The arrangement is suitably different when you visit the home page of your forum, <http://n2.nabble.com/-f3468208.html>. Aim for the Options menu that appears nearer the left.

Regards
Graham

Re: The Options menu for a forum is at the home page of the forum

americus

That's mine - you must be logged in wrong???