New posts on forum are not updating/showing

New posts on forum are not updating/showing

mrTEDDYbear
New posts on forum are not updating/showing

yesterday everything was fine but when ive tried to post today my post doesnt seem to be showing... nor the updates i do on my forum... even when i post on other forums... why?

Re: New posts on forum are not updating/showing

mrTEDDYbear

Re: New posts on forum are not updating/showing

mrTEDDYbear
more things ive found out...

i cant see the new posts when in CLASSIC VIEW but can see them in LIST VIEW... also some deletions, edits, and other editing takes effect after some longer time than the usual... i mean long long time... yesterday was all perfectly okay so im wondering why these things are happening now... can i please have an answer from support team?...

Re: New posts on forum are not updating/showing

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
mrTEDDYbear wrote
i cant see the new posts when in CLASSIC VIEW but can see them in LIST VIEW... also some deletions, edits, and other editing takes effect after some longer time than the usual... i mean long long time...

Can you point me to one example? Screenshots will be best, but even without screenshots, just one example where your post should show but doesn't.