New forum set up

Dave m
I have not recieved my reg. email for the forum.
X10tt Apparel  I think I typed teh Email in wrong in the setup.
How can I get this registered
Dave
Dave

Re: New forum set up

Hugo <Nabble>
You are a registered user. What is the exact problem you have?
You should be ready to go to your forum and post messages.

Re: New forum set up

Dave m
I can't get in and edit the site setup.
Like I said I think I have the original signup email entered wrong I never recieved the email for it.
 the email should end in .net  and I think I put .com on it .
Anyways can we set it up so I can edit the site, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Dave
Dave

Re: New forum set up

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to your forum so that I can take a look.

Re: New forum set up

Dave m

Re: New forum set up

Dave m
ok looks like it is showing up now , couldnt get to it last night.
Lets see how it works

Dave

Re: New forum set up

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, great. Please let me know if you have other issues.

Re: New forum set up

Dave m
Thanks Hugo

Dave