New Star

Claude
Hi,

After maintenance - I noticed the Star - what is it for? How does it work?

Also before last maintenance - To Logout - you just had to click on your name - and click log out ...
Now you have to click on your name - and cleck on "my personal setting" - then click Logout - was this intentional?

You guys do a great job - thanks...

Claude

Re: New Star

Hugo <Nabble>
Claude wrote
After maintenance - I noticed the Star - what is it for? How does it work?
It is the same as the old flag. We changed the icon to star because this is more standard for favorites. You can star your favorite items and find them under your account.
Claude wrote
Also before last maintenance - To Logout - you just had to click on your name - and click log out ...
Now you have to click on your name - and cleck on "my personal setting" - then click Logout - was this intentional?
There is a "Logout" link in the dropdown after your user name on the upper right corner of the screen. Here is a related help article:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=50

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: New Star

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

(RE: Logout)

I don't see any drop down on my first page (that's where it's at - correct)

Top right all I see is -  Refresh  Permalink  Login  Register

What am I missing?

Thanks -

Claude

Re: New Star

Hugo <Nabble>
You have to login to see the dropdown.
It is a small gray arrow on the upper left corner.
Please login and let me know what you see.

Re: New Star

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

Upper left corner - Shows my site name - that's all NO ARROW
Upper Right Corner - Refresh Permalink My Name - NO Starr
I put my mouse all over - no arrow or frop down -
I'm using standard ligh blue/gray back ground ...
Puzzled...
Thanks again...

Claude

Left Corner

Right Corner

Re: New Star

Hugo <Nabble>
ClaudeMobetta wrote
The gray background is a problem for the dropdown arrow, because we can't see it very well (we will fix this). But the dropdown arrow is there (hard to spot, I agree). You can try clicking on the space after your user name and it will be shown.

This should be fixed soon.

Re: New Star

ClaudeMobetta
"The gray background is a problem for the dropdown arrow, because we can't see it very well (we will fix this). But the dropdown arrow is there (hard to spot, I agree). You can try clicking on the space after your user name and it will be shown."

Yes I see it now - don't see an arrow - just a dot - but it works...
I use your "Rainy Day" page - might be better if it were black -

Also the star might show better if arrow were black or red..

Thanks alot -

Claude