New Page doesn't not start at the top.

Linda
Hi,

I have embed Nabble into my website.  When I click the links on my Nabble forum the next page does not go back to the top of the page but stays the same.  So if i scroll down on the first page the next page will be at the same distance from the top of the page.  However when the forum is not embedded everything is fine.  I checked Safari and Firefox with same results.  So I assume it's has to do with my website.  Can someone maybe take a look the code on my site or know if there is anything I can do?

Thanks,

Linda

Re: New Page doesn't not start at the top.

Hugo <Nabble>
Where is your embedded forum?
Please post a link so that we can take a look.

Re: New Page doesn't not start at the top.

Tom Mcgreevy
I had a simular problem a while ago ( Page contents not displaying till bottom of my right hand menu/Navigation list. ).   It sarted after I upgraded to Internet Explorer 8 ( my websites are Weebly sites ).
     Cured problem by changing to ' Compatibility mode ( Button on top of Int Exp 8 toolbar ).
As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: New Page doesn't not start at the top.

Linda
Hi, I decided to not embed my forum into my website and just use it as is. I was going to have you look at the code but I have already removed it but thanks for your responses.