New Owner for Forum

wkhastings
Hello,

The previous owner of the Landertalk forum abandoned the Nabble forum as well as the site it's embedded in. I've taken over the site and would like to be able to make some changes the Nabble portion. What do I need to do to gain access to the administrative side of the Landertalk forum?

Thanks,
-Bill

Re: New Owner for Forum

GregChapman
Post the URL of the site and embedded forum and one of the Nabble team should be able to help.

Re: New Owner for Forum

wkhastings
Here's the URL for the site: http://landertalk.com/blog/landertalk and here's the embedded URL: LanderTalk
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://landertalk.972807.n3.nabble.com/embed/f1778248"></script>
Thank you!
-Bill

Re: New Owner for Forum

Pedro
I will send an email to the owner telling him about about the ownership changing.

Re: New Owner for Forum

I just added you to the admin group on this site.

Re: New Owner for Forum

wkhastings
Sorry, under the bill.hastings@landertalk.com address?

Thanks,
-Bill

Re: New Owner for Forum

GregChapman
I'm guessing that Pedro would have used the address that you use on this forum.

If this is the case and that is not the one you mention then you can change it to your desired email address after you've logged in.

Click on your username, towards the top right of the Nabble screen and select:

Account settings > Edit personal information

Re: New Owner for Forum

This one:
user: wkhastings
email: bill.hastings@windhosting.net