New Forum - need to add topics and Sub Categories

New Forum - need to add topics and Sub Categories

Top Outfitter
I want to add about ten Main topics and each of the topics to have sub categories under them..
How do I set these up?
When I add a topic, do I also add a message for WHAT the topic is about.. or leave this blank?
Then how do I add a sub UNDER the main topic?
I do not want to mess this up so I am trying to get it right the first time.
Thank you

http://hippodaddy.com/woo/forum%20final.htm

Re: New Forum - need to add topics and Sub Categories

Hugo <Nabble>
I am not sure I understand your question. Do you want to add subcategories under a message? Messages cannot have subcategories under it. I think you need a sub-forum for each "topic" and then you can create sub-forums under the sub-forum. This would look like a directory structure:

Your forum
 - sub-forum1
    - sub-forum1.1
    - sub-forum1.2