Need to recover imbedded forum URL

YJ

Need to recover imbedded forum URL

YJ
I have accidently over-written the imbedded Nabble2 forum URL on my website.  Where can I find the URL?  I couldn't find it by logging into my account.

Re: Need to recover imbedded forum URL

Hugo <Nabble>
Please check your account here:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=284024
You can get to this page by clicking on your user name (upper right corner) and then on "User's Posts in All Places".
Is your forum listed on that page?
YJ

Re: Need to recover imbedded forum URL

YJ

Yes, it is listed there and I got to that page already, but how do I find the imbbeded url?

Re: Need to recover imbedded forum URL

Hugo <Nabble>
Do you mean the URL of your website?
If yes, this should be outside Nabble and I can't help that much.
Do you remember at least part of the URL?
You can try looking at the history of your web browser.
YJ

Re: Need to recover imbedded forum URL

YJ
More precisely, I need again the url to be imbedded in my webpage.  I didn't publish my web page yet, so I can still see the imbedded forum, but the replaced url cannot be recovered.

Yes, it is listed there and I got to that page already, but how do I find the imbbeded url?

You can get to this page by clicking on your user name (upper right corner) and then on "User's Posts in All Places".
Is your forum listed on that page?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Need-to-recover-imbedded-forum-URL-tp3733523p3733561.html
To unsubscribe from Need to recover imbedded forum URL, click here.

Re: Need to recover imbedded forum URL

Hugo <Nabble>
You can go to your forum and click on "Options > Embedding options". The Nabble snippet is there. Please try that and let me know if this is what you want.
YJ

Re: Need to recover imbedded forum URL

YJ
Oh, my... That simple... Yes, that's what I need.  Thanks so much for your quick help.  I'm impressed .... again!

Re: Need to recover imbedded forum URL

Hugo <Nabble>
You are welcome.