Need to delete forum

KureKawa
Hi, I tried to register under another username (Tigerkytti with the email Tigerkytti@yahoo.ca) when I created a forum. Unfortunately it seems that your system doesn't like yahoo.ca addresses or something as I did not receive an email to complete the registration even tho I've tried registering it several times now.  And yes, I've checked my spam folder, many times over now.  So I figure I'll just use this username that I've created now, and it sent the confirmation emails to.

Can someone please delete the forum that I tried to create with the other username so that I can make it under this one?  Having the exact name of the forum is important;

http://land-of-lore.2374045.n4.nabble.com/

And about how long might it take for that to happen?

Thank you.

Re: Need to delete forum

GregChapman
My current experience is that a significant number of Yahoo servers are overloaded or suffering other problems. Mail is taking up to 72 hours to arrive to both yahoo.co.uk and .com addresses.

I would expect the confirmation email to arrive eventually and then you will be able to delete the forum yourself.

Re: Need to delete forum

KureKawa
I was surprised to eventually get the emails.  Typically yahoo is much faster for me.  Thanks for replying to let me know! :)