Need help with a user email

Harvey
User quit the forum to make sure he wouldn't come back he changed the email address to one that doesn't exist.

Now he wants to come back.  Can you help me set the email back to a working one?

Re: Need help with a user email

GregChapman
You should be able to go to the user's Profile screen and edit the address.

Nabble will generate a confirmation email to that address which the user should be able to use to confirm the change.

Re: Need help with a user email

Harvey
User doesn't know his password and has no working email. Can Nabble just reset the email for me?

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 5:10 AM GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You should be able to go to the user's Profile screen and edit the address.

Nabble will generate a confirmation email to that address which the user should be able to use to confirm the change.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

http://support.nabble.com/Need-help-with-a-user-email-tp7601773p7601780.html
To unsubscribe from Need help with a user email, click here.
NAML

Re: Need help with a user email

GregChapman
Your user needs a working email address to communicate through Nabble.

You can change his both your user's Nabble password and email address. Either way he needs a working email address.

If a user doesn't know the password of his email account he needs to create a new email account then tell you what that address is and you can then edit his his profile to show his new address. That generates an email confirmation email with the link he needs to click to confirm his control of that address.

Re: Need help with a user email

Raven<Nabble>
It might be possible, I'll see what I can do. Send me the details.