Need better instructions for translation

Need better instructions for translation

bautaman
Hello!

I want to translate from English to Swedish.

I already read the instructions, please clarify.

What file can I download and start working with?
How do I upload it to see my changes?

I'll probably make some database structure for this,
that can be useful for other languages as well.

I wish to do it in small steps.

Please respond with instructions to bautaman@mdb.nu

anyone...

Re: Need better instructions for translation

Pedro
bautaman wrote
What file can I download and start working with?
To start quickly, get the lang_pt_br.naml file here: http://support.nabble.com/Getting-Started-td6670642.html . You can edit this flie to start your translation.

You can go to your Advanced Naml editor -> Add new file, and write your translation tags there.

Re: Need better instructions for translation

bautaman wrote
I want to translate from English to Swedish.
Are you aware of the recent new topic at:
http://support.nabble.com/Swedish-Translation-td7580786.html