Need a lot help HELP!!!!

ADMIN-PERK
Hi. I need help with 3 things but the first is the most impotratant!!!! Thankyou in advance. :)

1. I use a free website creater/host called Weebly. I have my forum on 1 page and wanted to add it to another page also. I copied and pasted the html for my forum onto the other page but it loaded up 2 forums on the 1 page. (1 on top of the other)?? When I went back to my original page with my forum, it was the same. I deleted it and tried again and now I have 3!!!! on 1 page on top of each other!!!! How can I fix trhis?

2. I really want to have a tab on my website homepage that says "my profile" which when clicks, takes the user to their nabble forum profile page. Is this possible at all?

3. Finally, will it be possible to lock threads again soon? We used it all the time before on our forum but it has been missing for some time now.

   Thankyou and my website URL is  http://www.modernwarfare2.co.nr

  The forum will look fine at the moment because I have not re-published my site since the multiple forum problem happened, but I cannot make changes or update my site until I can re-publish it but while the forums are like this, I can't :(

Re: Need a lot help HELP!!!!

Hugo <Nabble>
ADMIN-PERK wrote
1. I use a free website creater/host called Weebly. I have my forum on 1 page and wanted to add it to another page also. I copied and pasted the html for my forum onto the other page but it loaded up 2 forums on the 1 page. (1 on top of the other)?? When I went back to my original page with my forum, it was the same. I deleted it and tried again and now I have 3!!!! on 1 page on top of each other!!!! How can I fix trhis?
Your forum looks fine to me. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
ADMIN-PERK wrote
2. I really want to have a tab on my website homepage that says "my profile" which when clicks, takes the user to their nabble forum profile page. Is this possible at all?
This is not so simple. You can link to http://n2.nabble.com/user/Starred.jtp?node=2585020, but the page will not show embedded. This will be possible in the future, when we deliver templates (probably 6 months in the future).
ADMIN-PERK wrote
3. Finally, will it be possible to lock threads again soon? We used it all the time before on our forum but it has been missing for some time now.
We still need more time to finish this implementation. I will let you know when this is done.

Re: Need a lot help HELP!!!!

ADMIN-PERK
Thanks but as I was saying, the forum looks fine at the moment because I haven't re-published my site. my site is currently sitting with new updates but I can't pulish it bacause the forum is messed up. I Cleared the cache but it's still the same? I will publish my site anyway, so you can see what I mean. Gimme 30 seconds

Re: Need a lot help HELP!!!!

ADMIN-PERK
Ok. Go to my site and look at the forum now....

Re: Need a lot help HELP!!!!

ADMIN-PERK
Also, now when you click  a thread. it loads under the forum on the same page instead of redirecting the thread page??

Re: Need a lot help HELP!!!!

You should fix the community.html page. Please take a look at the HTML below. It is full of references to the Nabble website. You should remove all these entries and paste the clean embedding code for your forum, which is available in Options > Embedding options.

Re: Need a lot help HELP!!!!

ADMIN-PERK
Hmmmm, I'll try lol. Thanks for your help and I will let you know how i get on either way!

Re: Need a lot help HELP!!!!

ADMIN-PERK
Phew!!

 It is fine now. I just deleted everything and copied the code from the embedding options and it's all sorted . thankyou Hugo!!!!