Nabbles embed ad after comment..

our combined `effect
Hello,

please tell me is this just advertising or are you suggesting we embed into a web page? please confirm.

thank you, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Nabbles embed ad after comment..

GregChapman
Hi Kara,

I am not sure what the "this" is that might be advertising.

I can say that unless you have paid to have adverts removed then in a Nabble application normally a single advert will be placed below the first  post in any topic. In a newspaper app I guess that's above the first comment, but I haven't seen one to know

Re: Nabbles embed ad after comment..

our combined `effect
thank you,

yes i see it change, so it was an add for Nabble. sorry. Kara