Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Gili
I keep on selecting "do not ask again" and it still keeps on asking over and over again. I am posting in the "Jersey" forum.

Gili

Re: Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Gili,

Please make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser.
If this isn't the problem, please let us know which browser and version you are using and we will look into it.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Gili
Cookies are enabled. My browser is:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3

Re: Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Hugo <Nabble>
This is strange. Let me try to understand what is going on.
Please check the "Don't show this message again" checkbox and click on "I'm a subscriber, let me post now".
If you refresh the page (F5), do you see the message again or do you have to close the browser and open it again to see it?

Also, please look for javascript errors in your error console (Tools > Error Console) and let us know if you see any.

Thanks in advance,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Graham Perrin

Re: Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Julian, G4ILO
This happens to me too using Firefox under Windows or Linux when making the first post of the day to the Elecraft mailman list, and I'm not alone - other list members have commented on it too.
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html
* KTune - http://www.g4ilo.com/ktune.html

Re: Nabble2 always asks me to subscribe even though I'm already subscribed!

Hugo <Nabble>
Guys, thanks for reporting this.
We have found a hidden bug in the code and a fix will be available in the next release (less than 48 hours).
You may have to click on the "Don't show this message again" checkbox on more time after the release, but it will be gone forever after that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com