Nabble tells me i have no applications presently, when i try to go to my forum..

Nabble tells me i have no applications presently, when i try to go to my forum..

our combined `effect
Hi folks,

is it because i just changed my email information for user name: our combined' effect
 which i followed your process + it has been completed?

please confirm when convenient, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Nabble tells me i have no applications presently, when i try to go to my forum..

Peter <Nabble>
Have you tried logging out and then logging back in with both your old and new e-mails to see which one works?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Nabble tells me i have no applications presently, when i try to go to my forum..

our combined `effect
This post was updated on .
thanks Peter,

i did try redoing + my old email won't let me in + new one still shows me no Nabble applications.

originally my forum name was; patches' virtual message board to link us eye-to-eye - newspaper, which i used email: thenextmove@icometotalkstory.net

then i changed forum name to: i come to talk story - with same email which i was able to get in + work it.

then i changed email to patchespocketstalk@gmail.com + then when i logged into Nabble, my posts stated i had no Nabble application.

so what do you suggest i do?

thanks, kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Nabble tells me i have no applications presently, when i try to go to my forum..

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi kara, Nabble uses your email address to search applications in all servers. Since you changed the email in just one application, it can't find other applications with that same email. Please login/register with your old email address and you will find your old applications again.

Re: Nabble tells me i have no applications presently, when i try to go to my forum..

our combined `effect
This post was updated on .
thanks Hugo,

today i put in new email patchespocketstalk@gmail.com + my page opened. but still says no Nabble applications.

i tried to change back to original email:
 thenextmove@icometotalkstory.net, it tells me to do it again + when do, won't accept it.

i closed present gmail account with this email; patchespocketstalk@gmail.com .

do you think i need to go to gmail to try to reactivate this account, if they do such a thing, in order to receive email from you, to change back to my original email, to then locate my Nabble application.

 sorry if this is an issue. please confirm how then i can change email setting back to
           thenextmove@icometotalkstory.net or what ever you want me to do to locate my Nabble's application, then from their i will try to change appropriately email back to
           thenextmove@icometotalkstory.net

are you saying that each subcategory i use is considered a different application + i would need to put an email for each if i want to change email again, please explain.. i've never done that, nothing prompted me to do it. if this is not an easy process for you, i will change back to original email once i can + keep it that way. so please don't waste time explaining. just confirm.

does my changing title name cause issue here, where i went from
           patches' virtual message board to link us eye to eye
                  which was under email

             thenextmove@icometotalkstory.net

                 title - i come to talk story

                under same email

           thenextmove@icometotalkstory.net

then i kept title- i come to talk story + changed email to

          patchespocketstalk@gmail.com - which i canceled.

sorry to take up your folks time, but trying to help give you what i did, please suggest.

i was thinking what if i cut + paste my 1st page of newspaper, that i have in my document, which maybe is with old title, i 'd have to check, would that then put it on line for you then to go in + locate, if so i will do that. but i would not want to go back to that date, does that make sense. i've added a lot since that date + it will be a chore for me to redo all over.

so what do you think..

i check in often to define how i can help. this is not immediate need for me right now if you are busy doing other stuff.

thank you, kara