Nabble team, i crashed my forum test. Can you recover it ?

Nabble team, i crashed my forum test. Can you recover it ?

jsmoraes
Well, trying override macro named js_header_functions I crashed my test forum http://jsmtstnaml.23557.n7.nabble.com/

Despite of I have the address to editor page, now I can not login, and so, I can not remove the override.

Can you do it for me ? It is only a forum to test NAML programation but I really like it. There are many codes that I am not using in my true Forum. But they are very interesting.

Thanks, jorge
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: Nabble team, i crashed my forum test. Can you recover it ?

jsmoraes
Ok, I did another forum test and I did the transference of important contents. Therefore the forum  http://jsmtstnaml.23557.n7.nabble.com/  can be, or better, must be deleted. It has NAML code damaged.

Please do it, since I can not access it: there isn't any registered administrator on it, now.