Nabble posts not being delivered to java.net mailing list

Re: Nabble posts not being delivered to java.net mailing list

Mike Wilson
Any news?

Re: Nabble posts not being delivered to java.net mailing list

Pedro
Not yet.

Re: Nabble posts not being delivered to java.net mailing list

Mike Wilson
Did you verify any of the things I suggested previously?
If your sysadmin is short of time then I can probably walk you through it (I'm UNIX sysadm as well). We could do it over mail or IM. F ex, if you still want to double-check that the problem lies in your server, we could run a tcpdump session to check traffic between you and java.net. Just tell me where you are stuck.

Best regards
Mike
12