Nabble on myspace profile

Ivan
Can I insert Nabble forum on myspace profile? Note: I don't want link to forum, I want forum in about me :)

Re: Nabble on myspace profile

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
The only requirement for embedding to work is that the page needs to allow javascript to run. Does MySpace profile page allow you edit raw html? If yes, then you can copy and paste your embedding snippet code in there, and load up the page, see if it works. If it doesn't then it doesn't.

Re: Nabble on myspace profile

Nalicter
MySpace says the following:
You may enter HTML/DHTML or CSS in any text field. Javascript is not allowed. …
It seems like there might be a way to hack it, though. DHTML can be pretty flexible, it seems.

Could Nabble come up with a way to do it through DHTML? It doesn't seem too far of a stretch, but then I haven't used DHTML much.

It sounds like the normal embed tags and iframes should still work, at least.

Maybe it could be done through some embedded Flash, which allows for ActionScript (which is very similar to JavaScript).

Anyway, I hope this helps!

Re: Nabble on myspace profile

Nalicter
The flash option looks quite plausible. You can have Flash on MySpace. There might be a way to use JavaScript through Flash, at that.