Nabble on Facebook

Harvey
Since today, when I try to post forum links to facebook I get this:

The link used was this:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/Summer-TR-A-canoe-trip-in-Algonquin-Park-LOTS-of-pics-tp4017962.html

Re: Nabble on Facebook

Harvey
It has something to do with the fact that the post was written in private forum and moved out.  When you click on the link you get to the login for the private forum.

Re: Nabble on Facebook

Harvey
Not sure if you fixed this but I seem to be able to post a link to this now.  ??

Re: Nabble on Facebook

Pedro
I guess facebook may have cached your post and still thinks it is private.

Re: Nabble on Facebook

I meant, for me Facebook still shows your login image, so I guess we both had a cache problem. Are you really able to post the link now?

Re: Nabble on Facebook

Harvey
I think so. I logged out of facebook and saw the link in the right way.

Is this something we can fix?

Re: Nabble on Facebook

Pedro
I don't think so, because it seems to be a facebook cache problem.
My test forum.