Nabble multi-language?

Re: Nabble multi-language?

agnieszka.
Polish please!

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Franklin <Nabble>
We did implement multi-language internally but then changed our mind on how it should work.  Instead, we will be offering public templates for our pages.  You will be able to either edit those templates directly, or use a translation mechanism.  But this is one to two months away from being released.

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Capoeira Angola Warszawa
Would it be also then possible to modify emails sent by Nabble (eg. subscription confirmation)? They are quite complicated for non-english speaking persons.
Or may be it is possible to modify them now?

Re: Nabble multi-language?

xilin
Hey Franklin, I am up for something much simpler. Since I am able to type Chinese and English posts in my Nabble forum so I am already happy with the "multi-language" part.

I only have one problem. Whenever someone is posting with a name that is typed in Chinese, it will work only for the first post/reply. The next time the same person tries to post/reply, the name field is disabled but pre-populated with the previously entered name. This is all fine but the pre-populated Chinese characters are showing as "????" depending on the number of characters originally entered.  You can verify this by visiting my forum.  You will see many names displayed as "??", "????".  Very disturbing.  Do you think you can fix this?  I think you may be saving the names in the browser's cookies file but did not use unit code support.  Thanks!

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
This should be fixed in the next release.

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Lexxigo
Hi I vote for the hungarian version. :)

Lexxigo

Re: Nabble multi-language?

SoyBolivia.Net
Hi Guys:

Here is a request for Spanish, and I volunteer for translation.

SoyBolivia.Net

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Usama
if you need any help to add an arabic translation let me know.

Re: Nabble multi-language?

MrSun
You could easily integrate Nabble with Google Translate, or something of that sort.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Joel Gaujard
+1 for french transalation. and I can help you to do this..
Freelance web developer http://www.joelgaujard.info

Re: Nabble multi-language?

wonderhouse
ya! one vote from me too !! I wan chinese simplified !! ><

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Frøken Freidig
I also need this in norwegian. Otherwise I cannot use nabble for my web site!

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Hugo <Nabble>
This will come in the next months, stay tuned.

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Alb'a'Tross
I would be happy if you only could make that everyone for himself could change these Titles. No need for translating it into many many languages... Everyone who knows english could do it by himself  Of course that if you need help to translate it in Latvian, then just tell me... I could do it

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Chris
Hello -

I have been waiting for the Spanish version, I too would be willing to help on translation.

Thanks

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Leo Auri
+1 for German!

I will help..

Re: Nabble multi-language?

OAdem
Turkish shall be one of nabble languages   please

Re: Nabble multi-language?

netlesh
NETLESH Company can help Translation into Turkish. We translated some other UI in to Russian and Turkish. We prefer Google Translators Toolkit

Re: Nabble multi-language?

jeryci
Hi,
discovering nabble, i'm interested in using it in a multi language form, i can help if needed,
speaking french, spanish and obviously english.
it seems that featured is getting ready.. but don't hesitate in contacting me if you need..
thnks , and .. great work ;)

Re: Nabble multi-language?

Geert Janssens
Ok, +1 for multilanguage support. This is an important missing feature and one that keeps us from moving our list archives to nabble.

This topic has been open since 2008, and it was promised "in the next couple of months" several times. Any chance "in the next couple of months" can be rather sooner than later ?

Thank you.
123