Nabble links bomb in FF3 but work fine in IE?

Nabble links bomb in FF3 but work fine in IE?

mickbw
Hi,

The only page where my Firefox 3 browser crashes on a regular basis (everytime I click on a link) is when I am on a Nabble.com forum (1 or 2).  I couldn't believe it was true so I tested it several times.  I crash even when I right click a link to save the link.

My setup:
Dell Inspiron Laptop 1501
Vista Basic
Firefox 3
Tons of Extensions but nothing seems to not work other than these pages.

Suggestions?

Re: Nabble links bomb in FF3 but work fine in IE?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
This is real strange. I have Vista and FF3 and everything works fine. I'll ask our UI programmer to contact you and resolve this.

Re: Nabble links bomb in FF3 but work fine in IE?

Do you have this problem even when you visit our home page nabble.com?
If yes, then the problem is in your computer (because this page uses basic html).
If no, please try to navigate until it crashes, then let us know where it happened.

Re: Nabble links bomb in FF3 but work fine in IE?

Michael Brennan-White
Hi,

The main page loads fine but if I click on the Programming Languages link it bombs out of Firefox.  Have you heard of a FF3 extension that doesn't work well on your pages?

Upon further investigation I think it is either an extension or my install (though I just reinstalled over the existing copy.  I had been running betas and release candidates and just upgraded over my existing copy each time.

When I did a new profile through Windows Run firefox -p and used the links it worked without a problem.  Time to create a new profile from scratch.

Thanks for the assistance