Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

dmca
Hello Nabble,
You probably don't know this but you host so far two forums for people that share illegal animal sex, animal porn and bestiality movies

http://extreme-palace.962526.n3.nabble.com/
http://on-the-farm.966159.n3.nabble.com/

Re: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

dmca
Does Nabble not care about them hosting illegal content ?

Re: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

Franklin <Nabble>
Could you please link to a legal reference that shows that these things are illegal?  I don't know the law on this.  If this content is illegal, we will remove it.

RE: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

dmca
Hello Nabble,
Here you go...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law#Laws_against_zoophilia

Laws are determined at the state level. Many U.S. states[34] explicitly outlaw sex with animals (sometimes under the term of "sodomy" or "unnatural crime against nature"). Others do not. Many U.S. state laws against "sodomy" (generally in the context of heterosexual sodomy, oral sex, anal sex and all homosexual conduct) were repealed or struck down by the courts in Lawrence v. Texas, which ruled that perceived moral disapproval on its own was an insufficient justification for banning a private act.[35] On the other hand, the 2004 conviction of a man in Florida (State vs. Mitchell) demonstrated that even in states with no specific laws against zoophilia acts, animal cruelty statutes would instead be applied, and Muth v. Frank showed that some courts might be "desperate to avoid the plain consequences" of Lawrence and may make "narrow and strained" efforts to avoid seeing it as relevant to other consensual private acts beyond the realm of homosexuality.[36]
Finally, the 1999 Philip Buble case showed that when a self-confessed zoophile is assaulted and the assault is motivated by his zoophilia (i.e., hate crime), a jury can convict the assailant and a judge give a stern sentence, despite the controversial nature of the cause.
Bestiality is officially illegal in 30 states. Bestiality is a misdemeanor in the following states[37]:

Best regards
DMCA - Live.com

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:51:50 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

View message @ http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Nabble-is-hosting-a-forum-of-animal-sex-bestiality-lovers-tp5625494p5634721.html
To unsubscribe from Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers..., click here.

RE: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Our servers are located in Texas which doesn't seem to have these laws, so I am not sure how other state laws apply to us.

And even if an act is illegal, I am not sure if images of the act is illegal.  For example, it is illegal for me to drive over the speed limit, but not illegal for me to watch a video of someone driving over the speed limit.

RE: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

dmca
Dear Franklin,
Thanks for your email....I will check up what the situation is on hosting bestiality in the US
on a federal level and see who I can contact regarding this....

Thank you very much for your help.

DMCA - Live.com

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 03:41:39 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

View message @ http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Nabble-is-hosting-a-forum-of-animal-sex-bestiality-lovers-tp5625494p5638406.html
To unsubscribe from Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers..., click here.

RE: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

SteveM
Franklin <Nabble> wrote
Our servers are located in Texas which doesn't seem to have these laws, so I am not sure how other state laws apply to us.

And even if an act is illegal, I am not sure if images of the act is illegal.  For example, it is illegal for me to drive over the speed limit, but not illegal for me to watch a video of someone driving over the speed limit.
There is such a thing as having a moral obligation.

How is allowing pictures of men and women indulging in illegal acts with animals acceptable to you?

How is allowing pictures of men and women indulging in illegal acts with animals acceptable to you?
I haven't looked at these forums and would prefer not to since I find this kind of thing disgusting.  But if I were to apply my moral standards to forums, I would shut down 90% of them because I personally find modern culture to be morally unacceptable.  So instead of applying morality, I just support free speech and allow any legal content on Nabble.

RE: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

This is a tough choice -

But take a look where and what this can lead to:

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Is-McAfee-picking-on-Nabble-td5642627.html#a5642627

Thanks

Claude

Re: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

PP100

Why I can NEVER recommend Nabble

PP100
I thought the free Napple apps etc were potentially really useful - but now I can never recommend them to friends or work colleagues because of the possible consequences of  the link back to the Napple site.
Of course you are perfectly entitled to have the link, That's  not the issue.
The problem is this:
Inevitably someone, as I did,  is going to follow links from an embedded forum etc to

http://www.nabble.com/

Then want to see more of "What's Cool"
and the list of "Top level" apps.

But only on page 2 of these so called Top level "cool" apps list we find
http://extreme-sex-forum.960817.n3.nabble.com/

including bestiality.

You are going to put off many legitimate potential users if, without warning,  you are having what appear to be recommended links to hard core extreme porn. At the very least it looks unprofessional.

-

Re: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

salvester
thanks for this but please post more animal porn movies

Re: Nabble is hosting a forum of animal sex/ bestiality lovers...

☪Not_A_Admin
this guy above me wants more.
To be honest i dont think animal porn is aloud in any religion.
its just morally wrong aswell
i dont mind a girl showing her tits but doing animals!!
now that is disgusting and insane.
It is aginst nabble TOS to post any type of porn materials.