Nabble is droppig the protocol://host-name in links

Nabble is droppig the protocol://host-name in links

MichaelAtOz
I mentioned this in my other issue.
But seeing no response & that it appears to be a global (or bigger than just openscad's forum) Nabble issue I'm listing it separately here.

MichaelAtOz wrote
Note also, my previous post with the two inline images, when it arrived in my email, appeared to have the inline images.
Outlook showed 'right-click here to download pictures', but when right-clicked they show as dead links.
[Other emails work properly]
So even your forum is having problems...
This is the source of the email, same issue with the prefix.
'<' replaced so it doesn't actually show the img
=======email source=====================================
=======email source=====================================

Re: Nabble is droppig the protocol://host-name in links

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello MichaelAtOz,
There was an update in the source code in order to avoid spam, that's why smoother links are not displayed like before.
About Outlook we're going to look into it, Gmail and Hotmail are working as expected.

That breaks posts to mailing-list forums.
See my post here for details.

Re: Nabble is droppig the protocol://host-name in links

MichaelAtOz
Israel <Nabble> wrote
There was an update in the source code
Hi Israel, please let me know when the new commit is released.

Hello MichaelAtOz,
The bug correction will be released in a few days. I'll let you know when it's ok.

Bug fix has bee realized.
Can you please check if images are still broken?

Re: Nabble is droppig the protocol://host-name in links

MichaelAtOz
Hi Israel,

The problem of links for images is now resolved, back to how it was. Thanks.

The problem of in-line images and links, previously reported here, still exists.